Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros  para poder informarle sobre nuestros servicios, mejorar y conocer sus hábitos de navegaciónSi acepta este aviso, continúa navegando o permanece en la web, consideraremos que acepta su uso. Puede obtener más información, o bien conocer cómo cambiar la configuración, en nuestra Politica de Cookies

  • Phone: 24-hour call for our patients. Call us at
  • Mail: Contact us

Sterility

Sterility

STERILITY is defined as the inability to conceive following one year of sexual relations without any form contraception. 60% of couples of a fertile age conceive within 6 months, 85% within 12 months and a 90% within 18 months. No cause of sterility can be found for 15% of sterile couples and this group has a high chance of conceiving spontaneously or after treatment. 85% of sterile couples are diagnosed with a cause of their sterility and, therefore, need individualized treatment in the form of medication, simple surgical intervention or other assisted reproduction treatments.

 

INFERTILITY is defined as a pregnancy that does not culminate in the birth of a healthy baby of normal weight and carried to full term. While it is not always is possible to find a cause for infertility, it is necessary to rule out any pathologies that can be treated with surgery via hysteroscopy, anticoagulants or with the help of assisted reproduction treatments.

Contacto

Home C/ Emir nº 1, Local 1, Residencial Parque Lagos. 18006 - Granada (En carretera de Armilla)

Phone Facebook

Mail info@avantiafertilidad.com

¿Prefiere que le llamemos nosotros?